Registration / Info
Freedom Run INFORMATION:
Special Information: There are no refunds, transfers or race day registration.
!!! RACE WILL BE CAPPED AT 700 RUNNERS! REGISTER EARLY! !!!
Date: Monday, July 4, 2017. Registration opens May 1, 2017
Time: 7:00 am at the Hyrum Hydropark up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. No buses are provided – you must provide your own way to the starting line (we suggest carpooling with other runners). Pick up your shirt and race bib either at Al's Sporting Goods on July 3 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm or from 5:45 and 6:40 am at the starting line.
Fee: $25 Preregister by June 17th by mail or at Al's Sporting Goods or online (mail in forms must be postmarked by June 14th). $45 June 18th until cap is reached (online only)
Racers Receive: Tech shirt, refreshments, and a great way to start your 4th of July celebration. These are the same shirts we have provided the last four years. Please note the women's shirts run small. You may want to order a larger size.
This is a USATF sanctioned event. Thank you for your interest in the Top of Utah Freedom Run. We hope you enjoy the experience!
+ Aid stations
Miles 4 & 7 will have water and Gatorade. Race ends at the Hyrum City Park (Center St. and Main), with fruit/Great Harvest Bread for all runners. Port-a-Potties will be available at the start and finish.
Awards ceremony begins at 9:00 followed by prize give-away.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies for overall males and females.
- Ribbons for first five finishers in these age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over.
+ ONLINE REGISTRATION
Opens on May 1st, 2017. This race will fill quickly!!!
+ Other Information
- Only registered runners are allowed on the course. No strollers or pets are allowed.
- There are NO buses providing transportation to the starting line. You must get your self to the starting line for race registration and back to retrieve your vehicle - if you leave it there. We highly suggest carpooling with other runners or having someone drop you off at the starting line as there is very limited parking.
- The starting line is at the Power Plant in Blacksmith Fork Canyon east of Hyrum City.
- The finish line will be at the Hyrum City Park, located at Center St. and Main.
+ Packet pickup
Al's Sporting Goods on July 3 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm or from 5:45 and 6:40 am at the starting line.. There will be no race day
Chip timing will be provided. This race will be chip-timed by Sports Stats